This course focuses primarily on helping you, as a beginner, to acquire basic conversational skills across a range of commonly encountered topics in Mandarin Chinese.
Use code FESTIVE for £20 OFF this course (till 31 Jan 2017)!
– Master Pin-yin pronunciation, so you can pronounce people’s names, cities and signs properly when in China!
– Sail through simple but essential conversations in Mandarin with ordinary Chinese people.
– String simple sentences together with new-found confidence.
– Grapple successfully with Chinese grammar.
– Enjoy interesting Chinese cultural insights.
– Fun cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native Chinese speakers.
– 12 weeks (7-8.30pm).
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Complete beginners or as a refresher.
– Small groups: not less than 4 not more than 8 people, fun and friendly atmosphere.
– Speak some Chinese confidently from Day One.
– Up to 2 catch-up lessons, at discounted rates, for any missed lessons.
– Affordable: only £23/lesson.
– Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied.
WHAT OUR PAST STUDENTS SAY?
“I needed to learn mandarin quickly for my job as a news reporter and after only 3 months of weekly learning, I now feel confident in communicating and conversing in basic mandarin and correct Pin Yin pronunciation. If you’re looking for a fun, interesting and effective mandarin class, join this class!” – Crystal Chung, London.
Venue Details: Pimlico / St James’s Park / Elephant & Castle, Venue TBC based on attendees requirements, London SW1V 3AT, United Kingdom.
Category: Classes / Courses | Language.
Artists / Speakers: Grace Zhao.
12 weeks: GBP 275,
Trial Lesson (2 hours): GBP 60.