– Great for gifts and parties, this fabulous show in London’s West End is now booking until 30 April 2017, with six lunch and dinner performances every week, Thursday-Sunday, at the luxurious Amba Hotel Charing Cross. In addition, Faulty Towers ticket holders can also get 20% off accommodation or take advantage of a special Show & Stay package for Sunday nights.
– Due to demand, additional performances are also being staged at Kingsway Hall Covent Garden.
– And new for 2017: new dates and new price packages that include cast photos and Basil’s Brew teabags have been added for the period May-September, also at Kingsway Hall Hotel.
As Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal, audiences are guaranteed lashings of audience participation, huge ladles of laughter and bowls full of spontaneity. And with 70% of the show improvised, every performance is different: It’s ‘definitely worth getting off the couch for’ (Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2016).
Performed in the 4* Amba Hotel Charing Cross since 2012, the show ranks consistently high in TripAdvisor’s top London Theatre listings and holds TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2015 and 2016. Due to popular demand, additional performances have been booked for the 4* Kingsway Hall Hotel, just down the road in Covent Garden.
This fully immersive comedy is now 20 years old and is acclaimed around the world by audiences and critics alike. Highlights of 2017 include seasons in Sydney Opera House, Antigua, Norway and Dubai, plus Fringe Festivals in Edinburgh, Brighton, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide, not to mention continual touring in the UK and Australia.
– ‘An absolute hoot… a must-see event’ British Theatre Guide
– ‘5* roller coaster entertainment’ Broadway Baby
– ‘Outstanding! The most exciting, pacey and disciplined piece of improv theatre to be seen.’ FringeReview
– ‘Rip-roaringly hilarious’ (This is London).
Charing Cross film with Sybil, Basil & Manuel:
Venue info: www.amba-hotel.com/charing_cross/faulty_towers/
All films: http://torquaysuitetheatre.com/films.html
26 Jan-30 Sept 2017, 7.30pm Thurs, Fri, Sat plus 6:30pm Sunday. Plus 1:30pm Sat-Sun.
range £55 to £87.00 ph
3-course meal always incldued. Plus souvernir programmes, cast photos, merchandise, group rates, discounted accommodation
0845 154 4145
Covent Garden WC2